My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fiance JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram page @annephung. In this blog, I will share my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. I moved to America with my family and brothers at the age of one and a half years older. I wouldn't be here sharing my life for you were it not because my parents are devoted to hard work and sacrifice. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot at a better future I aimed to impress them and was a shrewd entrepreneur for the success. My plan of life was as follows: I'd attend university, find an employment in a company then marry, and purchase a home. Although I was convinced that this was the definition of success, life had different plans. It was 2013 when I discovered that I didn't like being in my job as a corporate employee. Status and money did not excit...
Comments
Post a Comment